Impact Strategist/Business Consultant
Impact Strategist helping business owners develop the systems and processes needed to strategically build and grow a profitable, sustainable, and compliant infrastructures.
Key Skills & Competencies
Business Plan Development
Nonprofit and Social Enterprise Development
Independent Business Consultant | Impact Strategist
• Review client’s current business procedures clarify business
• Determine training needed throughout the organization.
• Develop training courses for personnel at all levels. Organize
and present various training courses as needed.
• Make recommendations on areas of improvement.
• Coordinating facilitate and use the work groups to further
streamline day-to-day business procedures.
• Create procedure manuals for functional departments
outlining best practices.
• Review and analyze current system set up and structure, make
recommendations for improvement.
• Identify bottleneck and implement a new and improved
procedures and policies.
• Documented process flows and developed requirements for
functional improvements and enhancements.
• Define the scope and goal of new projects.
Volunteer with SCORE Greater Hartford
Independent Community Engagement through mentoring and care packages
BS in Liberal Arts with a Concentration in English and Psychology
Volunteer of the Year 2019