Customer Service and Administrative Professional
Sales, customer service and information management professional experienced in streamlining business processes while
delivering high-level service and executing administrative support to realize company goals.
Key Skills & Competencies
Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, Attention to Detail, Public Interaction, Planning and Problem-solving, Data Entry Skills
ENTREPRENEUR: Fairfield, CT
Social Media/Network Marketing/Direct Sales | 10 yrs
Generate sales leads by evaluating market trends, identifying customer needs, and designing innovative plans accordingly.
• Derive desired results by introducing company products to potential customers and timely completing sales transactions.
• Establish highly skilled workforce by recruiting top-talent and providing professional development training to staff towards best practices.
• Amplified social media presence by creating high-quality original blog posts, responding to customer comments, and leveraging social media tools
• Ensured exceptional client experience by delivering remarkable customer service, such as responding to complaints and resolving issues.
Receptionist: Fairfield, CT | 6 yrs
Provided value-added team administrative, clerical and scheduling support.
• Delivered administrative support to management by efficiently scheduling and preparing meetings, answering phone calls, and receiving visitors.
• Ensured smooth workflow with timely completion of routine tasks and initiating effective policies and methods.
BLACK ROCK NURSERY SCHOOL: Fairfield, CT
Substitute Teacher | 2 yrs
Served as a substitute teacher for lead or assistant teacher by adhering curriculum and lesson plans assigned by the regular teacher.
• Devised and implemented lesson strategies and assessments.
• Taught diverse class of students and promoted class participation.
• Ensured safety and well-being of students, delivering first aid and applying bandages or ointment to injured students.
• Monitored student performance and overall class participation while grading papers and assignments and conducting test sessions.
• Gained parent satisfaction by meeting in parent-teacher conferences, providing reports on student progress or incidents, and maintained a neat and clean classroom.
NAVIGANT INTERNATIONAL: Stamford, CT
Arc Processing Debit Memo Specialist | 3 yrs
Provided top-notch assistance to management by conducting detailed research and accurately processing debit memos for the Northeast Region.
• Collaborated with collection agencies while leading all procedures of outstanding items in an efficient manner.
• Facilitated in opening new branch locations by drafting and submitting applications for approval and paying visits to branch locations.
Debit Memo Team Leader
Enhanced employees’ performance by providing progressive roadmaps to four staff members and guiding individuals towards work excellence.
• Assisted supervisor by timely reporting on team and individual work achievements, issues and productivity in completing work procedures and fulfilling team requirements.
• Augmented employees working efficiency by ensuring continuous members development and aligning staff proficiencies with organizations’ requirements.
CHARTREK TRAVEL: Norwalk, CT
Arc Agent | 2 yrs
Oversaw unreported sales, airline resubmissions, and account reconciliation.
• Processed checks, maintained accurate and complete financial records, and directed account payable procedures.
• Complied with company standards while resolving complaints, conflicts, and issues by providing appropriate and best-in-class solutions.
Arc Agent/Processing Agent/Junior Agent | MCGREGOR | 3 yrs
Ticketing Agent | ROBUSTELLI WORLD TRAVEL | 1 yr
Data Entry/Accounting Clerk | BROOKS COMMUNITY PAPERS | 2 yrs
MCKINLEY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, FAIRFIELD, CT
PTA Board, Election Day Bake Sale Chair, Grade Captain, Head Room Parent
• Managed PTA Membership drive, community events, marketing.
• Led and coordinated projects with teachers, parents for fundraising and student activities.
Connecticut Academy of Travel, Norwalk, CT
American Airlines Training Center. Certificate Hotel and Car