Susan S., MBA
Talent Management / Leadership / Organizational Development
Learning & Organizational Development professional with expertise in delivering business driven people solutions. Excels at designing custom interventions for front office clients and institutionalizing core people processes across countries and businesses. Recognized for collaborating with peers, leaders and key stakeholders to deliver strategic initiatives that improve business outcomes. Demonstrated ability to deliver results in complex, matrix business environments.
Key Skills & Competencies
Talent Management | Leadership & Management Development | Performance Optimization & Measurement | Strategic HR Processes & Initiatives | Organizational Development | Coaching & Feedback | Collaborative | Goal Oriented
Co-founder, COO, and Board member, Cortech Scientific Corporation, CT | 5 years
Supported the founding and growth of this Biotech venture specializing in medical implantable devices and energy storage.
• Established and drove formal approach to workstreams and processes across multiple entities and stakeholders (Yale Neurology, Legal and Office of Cooperative Research; outside investors and engineering, energy firms).
• Controlled budget and stock issuance.
• Produced business plan in conjunction with CEO and lead scientist.
President, Siverson Associates LLC, Fairfield, CT | 2 years
Client list: Lehman Brothers, Cartier, Deutsche Bank, US-Iraq Business Council
Provided consulting services in leadership and management development for Fortune 500 financial services and luxury retail brands.
Vice President, Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. New York, New York | 6 years
Designed and executed Global Markets people solutions planning and managing a $3M budget.
• Conducted senior talent review to identify, develop and retain top performers, implemented new performance management process for 3000+ staff.
• Designed and executed custom management briefings to improve direct report P&L (delivered to 400 Managing Directors/Directors globally).
• Established executive coaching program for senior managers in the US.
• Defined and executed custom 360 feedback process for 300 new MDs globally.
• Delivered senior leadership program for 200+ MDs in Investment Banking, Global Equities and Global Markets.
• Established mentoring program for Global Equities.
Scholar Athletes Service Organization, volunteer, 4 years
Teacher / parent liaison, 5 years
Senior experience steering committee, 1 year
Master of Business Administration, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Glendale, AZ
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Minor in Education, The New School, Parsons School of Design, NY, NY