I am an adaptable office professional with experience in a variety of industries from real estate to city government and insurance. I like to be well rounded and develop skills in many areas even earning the "Office Tech Champ" role at my real estate office. The common thread in all of my work, is a customer service bent, as I am a people person and love connecting with others.
Key Skills & Competencies
Scheduling | Executive Support | Customer Service | Negotiation |
Marketing | Contracts | Data Entry | Project Management
-MS Office Suite: Excel, Outlook Email and Calendar, Power Point, Word
-Zoom, Skype, Slack, Google Calendar, Google Docs
-Home Advisor for Business, Service Titan (HVAC Scheduling system)
-Real Estate Software/Apps: CT Smart MLS, Showing Time, Supra eKey, Dotloop, Videolicious, Homesnap, Spacio, Vision, Toolkit
-Social Media Marketing - Facebook (posting for business and advertising), Instagram, LinkedIn
Executive Assistant | Safe and Together Institute, Canton, CT 5 mos contract
Provided Founder with administrative work and project management of an office move.
• Scheduled international training sessions for up to 50 people via zoom.
Customer Services Manager, Operations | Busy Bee Services, Burlington, CT 1 yr
Managed customer support for scheduling of HVAC services.
• Oversaw dispatch for 5 technicians in a key growth period.
Staff Assistant | West Hartford Public Works Department, West Hartford, CT 2.5 yrs
Provided administrative support and office management functions for the Department of Public Works serving the town of West Hartford and its residents. In addition, facilitated coordination with the state.
• Answered resident inquiries and helped resolve complaints and concerns requiring research and interpretation over the phone and in person.
• Collected and recorded revenue.
• Utilized GIS mapping and Mobile 311 to research and report.
• Oversaw scheduling of block party permits, processing rear yard waste collection applications and trash hauler permits.
• Assisted with banner reservations.
Bookkeeping & Office Management
• Scanned, entered and processed invoices into Munis.
• Tracked expenditures on the department credit card and performed monthly audit.
• Assisted in the preparation and maintenance of policies and procedures manuals.
• Updated and maintained several department reports using Excel spreadsheets and MS Office.
• Provided seasonal logistics support for the collection programs and snow removal efforts.
• Ordered office supplies, and scheduled meeting room reservations and classes for employees.
• Sorted and delivered incoming daily mail for department managers.
Realtor, Office Tech Champ | Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Newington, CT 7 years
Assisted buyers and sellers in the home buying and selling process.
• Researched property values, analyzed data and created reports to present findings.
• Marketed properties through online databases, media and grassroots means.
• Prepared for showings and open houses.
• Wrote contracts and negotiated offers.
• Maintained relationships with key partners: attorneys, mortgage officers, contractors, town hall employees, home inspectors.
• Regularly attended classes for continuing education.
• Tech Champ duties included helping associates with basic technology needs in all programs and apps.
• Maintained social media accounts for the office.
Customer Service | Chubb Insurance Simsbury, CT >1yr
Handled customer calls and responded to emails.
• Communicated with claims examiners, law firms and auditors to research responses.
• Documented calls on Excel spreadsheet.
Policy Processor/Nurses Renewals | Connecticut Underwriters, Inc. Middletown, CT 2.5yrs
Amended, canceled and reinstated Max Specialty and Western World insurance policies.
• Bound and processed half of all Nursing policies.
• Served as liaison between agents and companies.
• Cross-trained and served as primary back-up for Premium Financing department and full training on M.I.C.K.
• Utilized the programs Image Right and AIM.
Saint Joseph College, West Hartford, CT
117 credits completed toward Bachelor of Arts Degree in International Studies.
Minor: French | Study Abroad: Universite Sorbonne, Paris, France
Top Listing Agent August 2017