Highly-supportive office administration professional and executive assistant with experience in a variety of environments from small family-owned businesses to corporate giant Disney/ESPN. Attributes a strength in supporting and organizing a team from valuing clear communication and open collaboration to achieve goals. Enjoys finding innovative workflow solutions to help make a team successful.
"Let me help you get where we need to go."
Key Skills & Competencies
Interpersonal skills | Adaptability | Administrative/clerical | Leadership and Influencing | Customer service Creative Thinking | Decision making | Planning & Organizational skills | Advanced Writing
Tech Platforms: WAM (Waste Accounting Management); SAP Super User/trainer; Google Suite expert
Waste Material Trucking Co. Inc. / Two years
Small family run business that has a rich history of providing utilities for local communities.
In this small business provided office administration and pitched in across the business, where needed.
• Compiled and complete quarterly and annual billing.
• Ran reports in excel and ensured the vendor spreadsheets were updated with accurate information.
• Coordinated priorities and schedules for drivers and mechanics.
• Provided strong problem identification through resolution with customer service inquiries.
• Re-established the customer newsletter. Edited Newsletter and managed production and distribution to 7k customers
Ideal Protein / Three years
Nutrition coaching and program assistance for customers that want to take control of their lives and their future.
• Onboarded new clients and set them up in the program aligned with their goals.
• Provided consistent support and coaching in weekly visits.
• Ordered and kept inventory of supplies.
EXECUTIVE ASST / ASST TO VP OF CORPORATE OUTREACH
Disney Global Travel / ESPN - Disney / Four years
Supported a passionate team in a highly-dynamic corporate work environment.
• Edited internal and external communication for C-suite Executives.
• Scheduled domestic and international travel for C-suite Executives.
• Coordinated team travel for large scale events like ESPYs and Special Olympics.
• Managed Outlook calendars and email traffic.
• Reconciled overtime and expense reports.
• Served as team liaison for staff meetings.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS SPECIALIST, HUMAN RESOURCES
Oakwood Worldwide, Los Angeles, CA / Two years
Largest global provider of temporary furnished apartments with locations around the world.
Gained HR generalist experience reporting to the VP and Sr. VP. Helped improve processes for Workers Compensation and other employee requests/needs.
• Processed all Leave of Absences for entire company (2,000 employees); maintained research and knowledge of Family Medical Leave compliance in each state.
• Implemented a system to track Workers Compensation and FMLA medical premiums received from employees.
• Processed all unemployment claims; helped increase win rate 20% by working closely with vendors on process improvement.
• Processed all voluntary terminations.
• Handled all employee information with sensitivity and discretion. Ensured processes were compliant with state and federal regulations and protected the privacy and security of personal information.
ASSISTANT TO CHAIRMAN / One year
Scheduled internal and external meetings; event planned for corporate functions.
Answered high phone volume and made extensive travel arrangements around the US and out of the country for the Chairman.
Baseball, Basketball and Volleyball Booster Co-Chair at Farmington High School
Project Graduation '23 - Shadow Chairs; Project Graduation '24 Co-Chair
BA Journalism- UT Austin