Results-driven marketer who directs marketing strategies, content, brand standards and market research. Early work as a congressional aide informed a pivot toward administrative work in public health once the pandemic started, fueling a passion for helping people. Equally comfortable managing people and projects!
Key Skills & Competencies
Collaborative, organized & growth-minded, excellent interpersonal skills/dealing with public
Project management, copywriting, digital/social media, database management, budget management
Tech skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Slack, Adobe Suite (novice), CRM (custom), Mail Chimp
Contract Tracer, CDC Foundation, Hartford, CT 2yrs - contract
Conduct daily person-to-person outreach for the City of Hartford to facilitate communication about important COVID-19 health protocols.
• Mitigate symptoms, minimize exposures and make necessary connections for support.
Digital Marketing Contractor, What to Expect/Everyday Health Group, NY, NY 6 mos - contract
Leading pregnancy and parenting web/mobile content destination
Strategically promoted the WTE brand to pitch and win +$2M new business revenue.
• Worked with product teams to create new opportunities to leverage proprietary 1st party data, actively engage audience, and drive brand awareness, promote sales and generate sales.
• Collaborated with editorial, branded content, research, media planning and sales to articulate concepts from ideation to activation.
• Strategically identified and packaged effective digital marketing plans to support product sales funnel.
• Managed user insight surveys and sponsored community discussions to garner brand insights and engagement.
• Worked closely with activation teams to optimize programs to deliver on brand KPI’s.
• Identified opportunities to drive short-term and mid-term pipeline revenue.
Marketing Director, Michelle&Company/William Raveis, Westport, CT 3 years
Responsible for promotion and strategies to reinforce, refresh and grow brand presence of boutique luxury real estate brand. Led design-driven team in brand strategy, public relations and marketing communications.
• Optimized advertising budget to increase reach 30% with digital diversification, increase monthly web traffic 20% and double social media followers YOY.
• Managed email marketing campaign strategy, database segmentation and list maintenance to increase audience engagement.
• Developed data tracking systems to monitor and optimize website traffic, social engagement and email strategy, connecting CRM and Google Analytics.
• Successfully garnered PR coverage for luxury properties.
• Oversaw production of print and digital ads, brand collateral, email campaigns, direct mail, and video, liaising with photographers, designers, copywriters and printers.
• Initiated guidelines and checklists to ensure seamless and systematic processes.
• Responsible for execution of regular image/copy/pricing updates.
• Monitored market trends and competitive marketing activities to ensure accurate messaging.
• Worked closely with vendors in the development and launch of company website including, graphic design, copy, layout and SEO.
• Initiated new marketing procedures and policies to enhance client service and brand experience.
Brand Consultant, Terri Ricci Interiors, Fairfield County, CT 6 mos contract
National high-end interior designer
Provided product management expertise, advising CEO on brand identity, positioning and strategy to drive brand awareness and grow target client base.
• Directed production of brand collateral, website content/navigation and PR outreach.
• Provided strategic recommendation for PR, social media, event and sponsorship initiatives.
Integrated Marketing Director, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, NY, NY 6 years
Multi-national omnimedia lifestyle brand
Served as category specialist responsible for leveraging brand authority to promote awareness, activate engagement and drive sales for national advertising partners.
• Identified, developed, and implemented integrated opportunities for print, digital and broadcast sales teams.
• Led ideation and execution of both large-scale ($1M+) and opportunistic integrated marketing programs designed to bring advertising brands to life for consumers across multiple channels – digital/mobile, broadcast, print, social media, events and public relations.
• Worked closely with brand partners to coordinate and extend custom integrated marketing programs with brand’s in-store promotional efforts.
• Monitored market trends and oversaw advertising and marketing activities to ensure relevant and authentic messaging.
• Identified and managed targeted sampling opportunities to promote product trial.
• Fielded primary research studies to provide brand insights.
Marketing Director, ELLE DECOR, NY, NY 4 years
National home design magazine with global network.
Responsible for branding, sales development, public relations and marketing communications.
• Initiated brand development partnerships to reinforce brand equity (International Design Awards, Elle Deco Spa).
• Led custom content and revenue-generating opportunities to leverage brand's sponsorship of philanthropic partnership with DIFFA.
• Created endemic and non-endemic category positioning using proprietary and 3rd party research.
• Promoted and managed magazine's extensive consumer and trade event calendar.
• Oversaw development, design and production of brand collateral.
• Responsible for annual budget planning and management.
• Recruited and managed team of 4.
Westport Schools PTA, District Food and Wellness Committee
MBA, University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business
BA, University of Washington, Jackson School of International Studies
Legislative Analyst for World Perspectives, and agribusiness consulting group in Washington, DC.
Legislative Assistant for federal Rep. Sid Morrison (WA) & Rep. John Miller (WA) on Capitol Hill.