Results-driven integrated marketing specialist leading multi-faceted marketing strategies, content creation, brand standards and market research. Equally comfortable managing people and projects!
Key Skills & Competencies
Collaborative, strategic, organized & growth-mindedProject management, copywriting, social media campaign management, Microsoft Office; Google Suite; Slack; Adobe Suite (novice); CRM (custom); Mail Chimp; database management; budget management
Digital Marketing Contractor, What to Expect/Everyday Health Group, NY, NY 6 mos contract
Leading pregnancy and parenting web/mobile content destination
Strategically promoted the WTE brand to pitch and win +$2M new business revenue.
• Worked with product teams to create new opportunities to leverage proprietary 1st party data, actively engage audience, and drive brand awareness, promote sales and generate sales.
• Collaborated with editorial, branded content, research, media planning and sales to articulate concepts from ideation to activation.
• Strategically identified and packaged effective digital marketing plans to support product sales funnel.
• Managed user insight surveys and sponsored community discussions to garner brand insights and engagement.
• Worked closely with activation teams to optimize programs to deliver on brand KPI’s.
• Identified opportunities to drive short-term and mid-term pipeline revenue.
Marketing Director, Michelle&Company/William Raveis, Westport, CT 3 years
Responsible for promotion and strategies to reinforce, refresh and grow brand presence of boutique luxury real estate brand. Led design-driven team in brand strategy, public relations and marketing communications.
• Optimized advertising budget to increase reach 30% with digital diversification, increase monthly web traffic 20% and double social media followers YOY.
• Managed email marketing campaign strategy, database segmentation and list maintenance to increase audience engagement.
• Developed data tracking systems to monitor and optimize website traffic, social engagement and email strategy, connecting CRM and Google Analytics.
• Successfully garnered PR coverage for luxury properties.
• Oversaw production of print and digital ads, brand collateral, email campaigns, direct mail, and video, liaising with photographers, designers, copywriters and printers.
• Initiated guidelines and checklists to ensure seamless and systematic processes.
• Responsible for execution of regular image/copy/pricing updates.
• Monitored market trends and competitive marketing activities to ensure accurate messaging.
• Worked closely with vendors in the development and launch of company website including, graphic design, copy, layout and SEO.
• Initiated new marketing procedures and policies to enhance client service and brand experience.
Brand Consultant, Terri Ricci Interiors, Fairfield County, CT 6 mos contract
National high-end interior designer
Provided product management expertise, advising CEO on brand identity, positioning and strategy to drive brand awareness and grow target client base.
• Directed production of brand collateral, website content/navigation and PR outreach.
• Provided strategic recommendation for PR, social media, event and sponsorship initiatives.
Integrated Marketing Director, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, NY, NY 6 years
Multi-national omnimedia lifestyle brand
Served as category specialist responsible for leveraging brand authority to promote awareness, activate engagement and drive sales for national advertising partners.
• Identified, developed, and implemented integrated opportunities for print, digital and broadcast sales teams.
• Led ideation and execution of both large-scale ($1M+) and opportunistic integrated marketing programs designed to bring advertising brands to life for consumers across multiple channels – digital/mobile, broadcast, print, social media, events and public relations.
• Worked closely with brand partners to coordinate and extend custom integrated marketing programs with brand’s in-store promotional efforts.
• Monitored market trends and oversaw advertising and marketing activities to ensure relevant and authentic messaging.
• Identified and managed targeted sampling opportunities to promote product trial.
• Fielded primary research studies to provide brand insights.
Marketing Director, ELLE DECOR, NY, NY 4 years
National home design magazine with global network.
Responsible for branding, sales development, public relations and marketing communications.
• Initiated brand development partnerships to reinforce brand equity (International Design Awards, Elle Deco Spa).
• Led custom content and revenue-generating opportunities to leverage brand's sponsorship of philanthropic partnership with DIFFA.
• Created endemic and non-endemic category positioning using proprietary and 3rd party research.
• Promoted and managed magazine's extensive consumer and trade event calendar.
• Oversaw development, design and production of brand collateral.
• Responsible for annual budget planning and management.
• Recruited and managed team of 4.
CDCF Contact Tracer, City of Hartford; Westport Schools PTA, District Food and Wellness Committee
MBA, University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business
BA, University of Washington, Jackson School of International Studies