Organized, goal-oriented, professional with over 10 years of management experience in human services, organizational development, budget management, conflict resolution and communication.
Key Skills & Competencies
Employee and leadership training; Conflict resolution; Staff recruitment/retention; Finance/Budgeting; Team building; Program management; Employee engagement; Organizational development
DELTA-T GROUP MIDDLETOWN, CT
SOCIAL WORK CONSULTANT - 2 yrs, current
• Consult and provide support services to schools and organizations through team meetings and mediation.
• Consult with administrators, staff, parents and families to provide guidance and recommendations regarding behaviors, resources and effective solutions.
• Conducted groups and one on one meetings with students, to build effective communication skills, group dynamics, interpersonal conflict resolution, and successful ways to achieve academic success.
SOUTH CENTRAL CT AGENCY ON AGING NORTH HAVEN, CT
CARE MANAGER - 1 yr
• Managed yearly budget of over $ 6,000,000/ to purchase homecare services.
• Worked with hospitals, physicians and homecare programs to coordinate services for clients.
• Completed assessments of clients mental and physical health to determine support services needed.
• Addressed and resolved conflicts with clients, families and support services.
EASTCHESTER FAMILY SERVICES ATLANTA, GA
CONSULTANT - 2 yrs
• Provided consultation and guidance to the CEO regarding the agencies policies and procedures.
• Assisted in the completion of homecare assessments.
• Advised on programs and counties to build relationships with to expand the organization.
BARTOW COUNTY SCHOOLS CARTERSVILLE, GA
SOCIAL WORKER - 10 yrs
• Addressed academic, social, emotional, behavioral and attendance concerns for 10 schools, K-12.
• Worked with the students, parents, teachers, staff and administrators to set and achieve positive goals.
• Observed behaviors and assisted with action plans.
• Provided mediation support to students, families, teachers, staff, administrators and community programs.
• Provided training to teachers, staff and administrators on protocol, policy and procedures.
• Managed the Christmas and Thanksgiving program for students in need.
• Served as chairperson for attendance committee.
• Made referrals to public and private agencies for support services, and served as a liaison
between school, families and community resources.
• Completed yearly statistical report for program effectiveness.
• Worked with special needs students and families.
• Attended IEP meetings and assisted in the development of 504 plans.
CONNECTIONS TO QUALITY SERVICS, LLC ACWORTH, GA
MANAGER - 7+ years
• Managed budget and monthly statistical reports.
• Recruited, and hired candidates for employment through networking and referrals.
• Determined salary base for contractors.
• Provided trainings to staff and administrators regarding agency and services.
• Built and maintained relationships with state and county staff and administrators through trainings.
• Monitored work effectiveness, timeliness and reliability.
• Supervised and evaluated staff performance, developed policies and plans that govern corporate structure.
• Provided training to staff regarding agency services and policies, and monitored for compliance.
• Negotiated for contracts with state and county agencies.
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES, CAPS PROGRAM ATLANTA, GA
PROGRAM CONSULTANT - 3yrs
• Managed state contracts ranging from $100,000-$7,800,000 annually.
• Provided information sessions regarding policies and plans to State, field and vendor staff.
• Provided technical assistance and reviewed programmatic reports to assure compliance with state contracts and policy requirements.
• Provided presentations and trainings to leadership and staff throughout 59 counties to introduce the incentive program, and motivate them to implement it within their companies.
• Assisted in the development of the automated system, application and program process.
• Made unannounced site visits to monitor compliance with required contract deliverables and to provide technical assistance and support as needed.
Chairperson for Attendance Committee -school system
Coordinator for Nursing Home Programs- 3 years-
Social Coordinator- Church-2 yrs
Education Committee member-2 years
Participant in homeless Ministries Program Hill Church in New Haven
Master of Healthcare Administration candidate, University of New Haven, West Haven, CT - May 2021
Master of Social Work, University of Connecticut, West Hartford, CT
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology & Business Management minor, Oakwood University, Huntsville, AL