Sales + Marketing Strategist
Respected team leader and charismatic strategist with an unquestionable work ethic and knack for streamlining successes. Highly passionate and data-driven with a broad skill set honed over 15 years of strategic leadership, business development, marketing strategy, professional coaching, tactical implementation, process, and productivity improvement. Big picture visionary naturally gifted at distilling complex growth initiatives into actionable plans with measurable results.
Key Skills & Competencies
SKILLS + ATTRIBUTES
▪ Thought Leadership
▪ Strategic Planning
▪ Customer Journey
▪ Data Analysis
▪ Team Engagement
▪ Listening Facilitation
▪ Dynamic Leadership
▪ Project Management
▪ Cross-Functional Buy-In
▪ Business Development
▪ CRM Management
▪ Sales Training
▪ Relationship Building
▪ Change Management
▪ Curriculum Development
▪ Exceptional Communication
HEAD BUSINESS INNOVATION CONSULTANT — 10 Years
Selling With Service (Remote | Clearwater, FL)
• Lead the development of the brand, programs, marketing strategy, client services, and recruiting processes for entrepreneurs, securing 150+ individual clients.
• Cultivated strategic partnerships to scale enrollments through training programs and learning cohorts with organizations including JP Morgan Chase, Edward Jones, the University of Hartford, and the University of Wisconsin.
SMB SALES & MARKETING CONSULTANT — 4 Years
• New Solutions Web Designs + Marketing (Remote / Field | Milford, CT)
• Acquired a web design business.
• Reduced operating expenses by 80%.
• Repositioned the business after 3 years in response to market demands, technological advancements, and digital marketing trends.
COMMUNICATIONS & OPERATIONS SPECIALIST — 1 Year
Carters & OshKosh (Office | Shelton, CT)
• Collaborated cross-functionally to strategize the development, design, and deployment of the store training program for 500+
• Improved store team responsiveness by 25% by streamlining communication.
DISTRICT MANAGER + TRAINER — 1 Year
AVON (Remote / Field | Boston, MA)
• Revived declining territory to double sales by developing and delivering a strategic leadership training & mentorship program.
EXECUTIVE RECRUITER — 3 Years
Plummer & Associates (Office | Westport, CT)
• Developed strategic, and long-lasting relationships with high-integrity leadership including C-Level executives.
• Placed high-growth talent with national private equity-backed companies; recruited a field leader who is now CEO.
JOIE, VP Sales & Marketing — 1 year
• Reporting to Serge Azria, co-founder of BCBG, we executed the go-to-market strategy for this start-up casual luxury clothing and shoe brand.
• Developed relationships with key stakeholders at major department stores and independent boutiques.
• Coordinated marketing campaigns with PR Firm.
▪ NAWBO, Greater Tampa - President
▪ eWomenNetwork, Connecticut - Communications
▪ Women’s Mentoring Network - Facilitator
▪ Life Bridge Community Services - Facilitator
▪ S.C.O.R.E. - Strategist, Communications & Facilitator
▪ University of Bridgeport, BS, Business
▪ Albertus Magnus - 2 years toward Bachelors
▪ Business Coach — International Association of Women in Coaching
▪ Sacred Money Archetype Personality Assessment
▪ MAWebCenters Certified Reseller
▪ Parent Leadership — State of Connecticut
AWARDS + RECOGNITION
★ 2019 Mentor of the Year, Women’s Mentoring Networking
★ 2019 Speaker Achievement, SCORE Western MA
★ 2016 Femtor® of the Year, eWomenNetwork
★ 2015 Overcoming The Odds, eWomenNetwork