Marketing - Business Operations - Human Resources
Entrepreneurial business leader leveraging experience to work in marketing, business operations, or human resources. Extensive product marketing and project management experience across online and retail channels. Excels in driving engagement, results, and retention by cultivating brand awareness to exceed business goals.
Analytical professional with keen understanding of competitive landscape. Forges strong customer relationships utilizing experience in social services to build community, repeat business and drive revenue.
Key Skills & Competencies
CRM Marketing Strategies • Social Media Management • Email Marketing • Event Management • POS Systems
Team Collaboration • Lead Generation • E-Commerce/Web/Online Sales Management • Customer Service
Revenue Generation • Target Marketing • Problem Resolution • Project Management • Relationship Building • Nonprofit Experience
MS Office • Microsoft Publisher • Google Drive • Constant Contact • Robly • Wordpress blogging • Basic HTML • SEO (website) • Google Analytics • Facebook • Instagram • Linkedin • Point of Sale Programs: Rain and POSIM
KNIT & PEARLS, Avon, CT • 7yrs
Direct full-cycle operations of fiber arts business, including long-term planning, recruitment, training, and procedure development and implementation. Previously served as retail sales associate and instructor.
• Generated 50% revenue growth on eCommerce website in one year.
• Increased weekly email customer base 184% over eight years with average open rate of 55% surpassing industry average of 13.9% utilizing Constant Contact and Robly email marketing platforms.
• Grew store’s Facebook presence by 75% in less than two years and Instagram account over 400% in three years by creating innovative customer centric marketing strategy.
• Produced over $50K in revenue by leading successful off-site events and retreats.
• Built loyal customer base and repeat customer rate of 44% compared to industry standard of 20-40%.
• Expanded on-site course curriculum by 70% over six years by creating new classes based on projects and skill development.
YARNS TO INSPIRE, Avon, CT • 2 yrs
Founder & Owner
Created and launched new hand-dyed yarn line; managed direct online customer sales.
• Maximized brand identity leveraging social media platforms to promote and market business.
• Joined forces with Knit & Pearls in 2014, becoming their exclusive hand-dyed yarn line.
► ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ESSEX ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
School Social Worker
Provided social work services within public school inclusion setting of 300 students in kindergarten through sixth grade.
• Created behavioral improvement plans based on established assessments and guided teachers in implementation.
• Improved student classroom participation through social-emotional skill development, group, and individual counseling to caseload of 50+ students.
• Developed curriculum and led various support groups, including Children of Divorce, Social Skills, ADD Support Group, LD Support Group, Anger Management, Decision Making, and Self-Esteem.
CHILD & FAMILY AGENCY OF SOUTHEASTERN CT
Administered social work services within public school inclusion setting of 100-200 culturally diverse kindergarten through 5th grade students in a school-based health center at Harbor Elementary School.
• Provided individual and group counseling services, classroom education and collaborated with school staff, parents, and community resources.
WHEELER CLINIC, LIFELINE PROGRAM
Led group therapy, community adjustment, and case management services to pregnant and post-partum substance abusing women in day treatment program.
• Served as key liaison between Lifeline and other community agencies.
CASEY FAMILY SERVICES
Reunification Family Support Worker
Provided intensive home-based reunification services to neglected children and biological parents.
• Provided various services, including parenting skills, counseling, advocacy within welfare and court systems, household management, and coordinating community resources.
Board Member at the West Avon Congregational Church – Avon CT
Served on the Membership and Community Board for over 10 years coordinating numerous community outreach events, member events, and volunteer recognition events.
Master of Social Work: Social Work, UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT, West Hartford, CT
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology, MARIST COLLEGE, Poughkeepsie, NY