Strategic Partnerships & Business Development
Influential business development executive who builds and connects strategic clients and partners to product innovation and operations, driving double-digit revenue growth. A C-suite consultant, driving strategic priorities, accelerating from launch to scale (10X company growth in 5 years). Leads with energy, optimism and actionable plans of execution which rally the customers, executive management, and downstream teams.
Key Skills & Competencies
Product Management & Marketing
Operators Framework Builder
Contract, Pricing & Bid Development
Strong Financial Acument
Complex Problem Solver
Thrives in Ambiguity
SVP, Strategic Partnerships, Marketing & Customer Success | 4.5 years
Sestra Systems, Sterling, VA
- Identified, nurtured and closed strategic deals which scaled the business and delivered 62% volume & 54% revenue in 2022.
- Positioned Sestra as the industry brand standard for automated beverage technology by building relationships with strategic customers including Levi's Stadium, Crpto.com Arena, Bank of America stadiums, Virgin Voyages cruise ships, Marriott Residence Inn hotels, Marriott Marquis NYC hotel, theaters, cultural centers and other marquis venues.
- Identified & nurtured complementary technology partnerships (TapIn2, Shift4, CLEAR, VenueNext, Levy) enhancing product value, increasing customer retention, and generating sales leads, delivering new customer revenue and brand awareness.
- Reduced cost of acquisition by ~85% for sales-qualified leads (SQLs) generated via partnership channels.
- Managed and led Sestra Advisory Board of 10 members made up of top industry customers, designers and executive influencers.
- Established Customer Success framework and manager team of 5 to oversee, upsell and retain customer base.
- Advocated for customers, working cross-functionally to create feedback loop on and enhance product, resolved customer issues and implemented on site support to gain buy in of operator front line personnel.
VP, Marketing & Brand | 3 years
- Established brand, website, collateral, marketing & communications campaigns and ensure company-wide adherence to standards.
- Developed and executed a comprehensive strategy for creating a measurable and impactful case study portfolio that resulted in increased customer engagement and sales.
- Managed media & public relations campaigns, gaining valuable press coverage and increasing brand awareness.
VP, Marketing & Operations | 4 years
Excitations, Sterling, VA
Expanded and launched in 14 new markets, managing a team of 22 partner managers who closed 400_ new experience / product providers. Managed strategic relationships with Discovery Channel and MasterCard. Developed and managed product catalog development & pricing, marketing, customer service and fulfillment teams.
Women in Technology Member
Westbriar Elementary Book Fair Chair
Chase Hill Civic Association Social Chair
Boston College, Carroll School of Management, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant, State of Virginia, now dormant
MCI Communications, Circle of Excellence winner, six times throughout tenure.
Sestra honors 2017 Hospitality Innovator of the Year, 2018 Loudon Innovation, CEO named to EY Entrepreneur of the Year and NVTC Top 100 Executive
Marriott International Task Force. Invited to guest & provide expertise on beverage automation technology.