Electrical Engineering Masters Graduate with Energy Systems Specialization
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Professional with experience in Aerospace at Triumph Group and in Education. Brings a Masters in Energy Systems and experience in the areas of Circuit Design and Test, and Control Systems/Signal Processing applied to energy systems and engine control manufacturing. Proficient problem solver, adept at identifying, analyzing, and creatively resolving challenges. Enjoys being a part of and contributing to collaborative team environments.
Key Skills & Competencies
EDA search tools (Silicon Expert, DigiKey, Findchips, Mouser, Newark)
PLM tools (Omnify) | SCADA, MATLAB, Simulink | Engineering Documentation
Electronic Component Sourcing | ESD Lab | Engineering Drawing | Agile Methodologies
Document Management | Data Analysis | Problem Solving | Cross-Functional Collaboration
Project Engineering Support, Triumph Group, West Hartford, CT | Untapped Potential Flexreturn™
Provide support for full-cycle product development programs to enable design, development, and testing.
• Utilized EDA search tools such as Silicon Expert and DigiKey to source electronic components, gather technical specifications, and manage electronic parts data, optimizing procurement processes and enhancing supply chain operations.
• Exposed to Omnify Empower PLM tool, contributing to understanding of product lifecycle management practices and gaining insight into PLM processes
• Collaborated seamlessly with Supply Chain, Purchasing, Project Management, and Electronics Design teams to ensure effective communication and streamlined workflows.
• Participated in daily stand-up meetings gaining familiarity with agile methodologies and team coordination practices.
• Managed and analyzed electronic files in Excel, contributing to data-driven decision-making processes and enhancing organizational efficiency.
• Updated trade study documents and other project documents with provided comments, ensuring accuracy and completeness in alignment with project requirements.
• Worked on compliance matrix, ensuring adherence to industry standards and regulations, and facilitating smooth project execution and regulatory compliance.
• Assisted with drawing, ensuring accuracy and compliance with project requirements to support the smooth progress of projects through developmental and engineering release stages.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) for Remote Industry, JNTUH - Hyderabad, India
Delivered a data acquisition system under supervisory control, essential to a large industrial environment.
• Connected microcontroller to a PC that constantly received and recorded temperature data from sensors.
• Provided system parameters such as set points: high or low point in the PC. Set microcontroller system to turn lamps "off" or "on" when recorded temperature went above or below set point.
• Using interfacing relays, fired an alarm on the PC meant to avoid system failure.
• Tracked and controlled processes using the SCADA.
• Used temperature sensors interfaced with a microcontroller to monitor remote plant operations constantly.
• Researched how the individual components are chosen, arranged, and assembled to efficiently monitor and control equipment.
• Prepared design data and documentation for final review and presentation.
• Reviewed results with the team.
Assistant Teacher/Paraprofessional, West Hartford Public Schools - West Hartford, CT | 1.5 yrs
Work with students individually or in small groups, supplementing regular instruction, and implementing teacher-developed lesson plans under the direct supervision of an instructional staff member.
• Reinforce positive learning and behavior patterns among students.
• Assist students in the development of study skills necessary for learning and in the achievement of instructional objectives.
• Demonstrate, understand and respect the individual student culture and interests.
• Teach instructional exercises assigned by the teacher.
• Communicate with teachers and document special needs or problems of individual students.
• Participate in staff development training programs to improve job performance.
Math Teacher / Tutor, Russian School of Mathematics – Wethersfield, CT | 1 yr
Created a classroom environment conducive to learning a wide variety of concepts for individuals and groups.
• Encouraged students to set and maintain standards of appropriate behavior within the classroom.
• Guided students in classroom assignments and activities.
• Encouraged and monitored the progress of individual students.
• Prepared required reports on students and activities.
• Assigned and graded class work, homework, tests, and assignments.
• Identified and selected different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs.
Participated in a workshop on "Advances in Renewable Energy Technologies and Applications."
Supported an entrepreneurship awareness camp on "Advanced Materials and Composites."
Actively involved in organizing the "Climate Leadership Training Workshops."
Volunteered as an evaluator in Connecticut State Math Counts Competitions
Master of Science (M.S.), Energy Systems
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Electrical and Electronics Engineering