Electrical Engineering Masters Graduate with Energy Systems Specialization
Master of Science graduate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with an energy systems specialization. Using excellent problem-solving skills, I identify, analyze, and solve problems creatively and effectively. I have hands-on experience in designing and testing electrical systems, on projects like circuit design, control systems, and signal processing. Currently, I'm exploring automation testing, and Python programming and am always eager to learn new skills and technologies to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
Key Skills & Competencies
Engineering skills: Matlab | Simulink | software manual testing | JIRA | Rally | Agile methodology
SCADA | FUZZY logic application | Control Systems | Engineering Drawing | Microprocessor
Problem Solving | Collaboration | Multi-Tasking | Organization | Time Management | Team Player
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) for Remote Industry - JNTUH, INDIA.
Delivered a data acquisition system under supervisory control which is essential in a large industrial environment. Connected microcontroller to a PC that constantly receives temperature data as recorded through sensors. Provided system parameters such as set points: high or low point in the PC. Set microcontroller system to turn lamps "off" or "on" when recorded temperature goes above or below set point. Using interfacing relays, fired an alarm on the PC meant to avoid system failure. Tracked and controlled the processes using the SCADA.
• Used temperature sensors interfaced with a microcontroller to monitor remote plant operations constantly.
• Researched how the individual components are chosen, arranged, and assembled to efficiently monitor and control equipment.
• Prepared design data and documentation for final review and presentation.
• Reviewed results with the team.
Assistant Teacher/Paraprofessional West Hartford Public Schools, CT | 1.5 yrs
Work with students individually or in small groups, supplementing regular instruction, and implementing teacher-developed lesson plans under the direct supervision of an instructional staff member.
• Reinforce positive learning and behavior patterns among students.
• Assist students in the development of study skills necessary for learning and in the achievement of instructional objectives.
• Demonstrate, understand and respect the individual student culture and interests.
• Teach instructional exercises assigned by the teacher.
• Communicate with teachers and document special needs or problems of individual students.
• Participate in staff development training programs to improve job performance.
Math Teacher / Tutor, Russian School of Mathematics – Wethersfield, CT | 1 yr
Created a classroom environment conducive to learning a wide variety of concepts for individuals and groups.
• Encouraged students to set and maintain standards of appropriate behavior within the classroom.
• Guided students in classroom assignments and activities.
• Encouraged and monitored the progress of individual students.
• Prepared required reports on students and activities.
• Assigned and graded class work, homework, tests, and assignments.
• Identified and selected different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs.
Participated in a workshop on "Advances in Renewable Energy Technologies and Applications."
Supported an entrepreneurship awareness camp on "Advanced Materials and Composites."
Actively involved in organizing the "Climate Leadership Training Workshops."
Volunteered as an evaluator in Connecticut State Math Counts Competitions
Master of Science in Energy Systems
Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering