Executive Assistant with proven success in management, training and development of compliance programs, strong organizational and communication skills for C-Suite executives.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Human Resource Assistance - onboarding and recruitment of executive management
• Professional calendar management MS Office Suite
• Vendor Liaison - including training and database management
• Drafting, editing and revising legal, external and internal documents
• Booking travel accommodations and reconciling expense reports
• Establishing policies and procedures
• Identifying potential compliance liabilities and solutions to addressing concerns
• Conducting quarterly compliance audits, office inspections and personnel reviews
• Preparation of detailed reports for executive level management
Maintain confidentiality of records and documents during legal proceedings, including litigation, negotiations for settlement.
BA in English from Eastern Connecticut State University
Northstar Leadership Award - awarded for restructuring the day to day compliance program and operations of the registered branch within five months of hire.