Advertising Sales | Client Relationship Management
Experienced sales professional for Movia Robotics and NBC Advertising Sales. Exceptional customer service and organizational skills in a dynamic environment.
Key Skills & Competencies
Interpersonal communication | Written communication | Client Relationship Management | Community engagement | Goal-oriented
Movia Robotics | Bristol, CT - 2 yrs
Sales & Business Development
Developed strong relationships with school administrators, organizational founders, and families to grow awareness and sales for a mission-driven organization.
● Responsible for meeting with all new leads, delivering formal presentations, securing sales
● Awarded the first-time Movia Achievement Award for dedication and quality work
● Represented Movia as the sole salesperson for three months, when the Sales and Management
teams resigned. Advanced my learning, increased responsibility, maintained sales growth
● Selected to liaise with top school administrators at community engagement events
University of Michigan | Fairfield Co., CT - 4 yrs, current
Alumni Student Recruiter
Promote UM to admitted students, answering questions and further developing excitement for the University.
● Set positive tone for matriculations, building relationships and offering support to newly-admitted students
● Represent UM at college fairs, including event organization and educating candidates about campus life, undergraduate majors, and admission criteria
NBC | NYC - 6 years
Built client relationships with national television clients to retain and grow premiere accounts
● Developed plans to increase exposure for clients, while making quick decisions in a dynamic television environment
● Maintained client account information, tracking pricing and value of commercials
● Contributed to preparation and delivery of sales presentations
● Hosted top clients for special events
Parent Volunteer, Fairfield Ludlowe High School, Sticks for Soldiers Committee - 1 yr
Parent Volunteer, Riverfield Elementary School - 7yrs
Planned events, strengthened community engagement and outreach, provided education support in the classroom.
BA, Organizational Studies, University of Michigan