Project and Event Management, Office Administration
Meticulous and motivated Administrator with several years of experience in preparing reports, prioritizing projects, scheduling events and travel, maintaining data and client communication.
Key Skills & Competencies
Proficient in managing office schedules, planning events, coordinating meetings and travel. Update client information, invoicing, correspondence.
Self Employed, Freelance Marketing Consultation 5 years, current
• Market Research, Competitive Analysis, Content Writing, Case by Case Strategic Planning
Customer Account Representative, Memry Corporation, Bethel, CT 3 years
• Inside sales on multi-million dollar medical device accounts, worked directly with clients to streamline order processing and successfully increase sales, facilitate communications, and resolve issues.
• Manage sales and marketing budget and handle all related purchasing.
• Manage tradeshow involvement at all MD&M tradeshows and BIOMEDevice.
Career Center Coordinator, Goodwill of Western Connecticut, Bridgeport, CT 2 years
• Conducted competitive market analysis on existing programs, including a detailed SWOT analysis with the Department of Labor.
• Created marketing web content and promotional materials.
• Managed multiple career fairs.
Residential School Faculty, Devereux Glenholme School, Washington, CT 2 years
• Program lead, serving students with behavioral, social, and emotional needs.
• Fundraising support on Alumni Gala and Auction events, securing involvement and donations to increase event revenue.
• Development and management of event budgets.
Conference Manager, InfoSecurity Tradeshows,, Reed Expositions, Norwalk, CT 1 year
• Managed multiple conference budgets domestic and international, brand management including research and attendance of competitive organizations events and ensuring continuity across all show materials including show websites, brochures, and conference materials.
• Coordinated all conference contracts, programming, presentations, travel and venue needs.
Development Associate, American Cancer Society, Wilton, CT 3 years • Fundraising, volunteer management, corporate engagement, event planning & management for fundraising events such as Relay for Life walk, Kick It motorcycle ride, & Daffodil Days campaign.
Masters of Business Administration, Marketing Concentration – Post University, Waterbury, CT Bachelors of Arts in Sociology, Minors in International Studies and Conflict Resolution
– Western Connecticut State University, Danbury,CT
Golden Key International Honor Society Member | Post University