Project Manager | Capital Budget Planning and Analysis | Strategist | Operations and Implementation Specialist | Government Relations
Finance and operations professional with a diverse industry background in Healthcare, Finance, and Non-Profits. Over six years of experience in strategic and capital budget planning and project management. An avid learner with strong analytical and communication skills and an innate problem solving ability for dealing with complex and challenging issues.
Key Skills & Competencies
Project Management Tools and Databases: CA Clarity™, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Systems
Digital / Social Marketing: Hootsuite, Canva
Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, Powerpoint) and Teams; Google Workspace; iWork applications; SLACK
Jr. Project Manager to Project Administrator
Friedman Billings Ramsey, Inc. | 2 years
Progressively promoted to manage the day-to-day operations of the Project Management Office. Created and managed the project pipeline, including drafting project proposals and developing and integrating new processes and company-wide procedures.
• Created and managed project-related analytical tools and policy solutions for implementation by both executives and end-users of income-generating and operational groups. Assisted with user training.
• Architected the resource and capacity planning, tracking, and reporting system.
• Directed and optimized teams, reallocating resources as appropriate to streamline project activities and workflows while reducing costs.
Executive Assistant to Chief Information Officer
Friedman Billings Ramsey, Inc. | 1 year
• Built financial models of capital/operational expenses with trend analysis to assist with executive decision-making and multi-year strategy for stakeholders in the Enterprise Capital Budget Planning process of firm.
• Initiated a weekly forum to address compliance and security issues across company sectors that impacted enterprise-wide projects. The additional focus on governance and efficiency resulted in cross-team collaboration and more efficient use of resources to meet multi-department expenditure goals.
• Coordinated projects with external departments on behalf of the Chief Information Officer. Developed positive and lasting relationships with internal and external clients.
Staff Assistant - Department Assistant
Friedman Billings Ramsey, Inc. | 2 years
Supported a staff of 30+. Given increasing responsibility of administering and managing operations of business analysis and problem-solving functions in addition to invoice and account functions.
• Recognized with award for invaluable work by the Chief Information Officer.
• Developed new executive-level dashboards and reports for the Technology Steering Committee to track enterprise-wide budget and plan shortfalls.
• Disseminated appropriate data and quantification of results for Sarbanes-Oxley legal and financial reviews.
Treasurer, Board Officer
Simsbury Public Schools - Squadron PTO | 4 years
Oversaw asset coordination and account management of $150,000 budget.
• Developed monthly reports and financial model templates for meetings and to aid in variance analysis.
• Established new capital and operational billing and budgeting procedures.
• Implemented event planning and resource coordination necessary to generate funding exceeding $75k to benefit programs and services for staff and students.
• Delivered financial reporting at the state and federal level. Organized and automated financial records and ledgers for accuracy and determining tax liability.
Board Officer - Registrar for Simsbury Youth Lacrosse
Treasurer - Simsbury 2013 Girls Travel Soccer Team Inferno
Junior League of Hartford member - External Communications & Public Relations Committees
Board Officer - Treasurer for St. Monica Moms
Master of Science in Global Affairs, New York University
Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences, University of Delaware
* Additional Coursework at George Washington University and The Graduate School USDA in Immigration and Constitutional Law, Foreign Languages (French, Arabic, and Spanish), Legislative Politics and Political Comm.
Master's Thesis - International Security: Oil & Gas Transport Security