User Experience Designer
Customer service professional seeking to pivot to User Experience Design role after completing my Master's in Information Design
Key Skills & Competencies
UX Design, Sewing, Maker skills
New Britain Museum of American Art - Design Intern - 5 Months:
• Worked with Lead Designer to create digital and print assets for the Marketing Department, including fliers, brochures, social media graphics, and digital advertisements.
• Conceptualized visuals based on Museum’s style guide.
• Output final graphics and layouts in appropriate file formats, including readying files for print.
MakerspaceCT, Design Intern, Five Months:
• Assisted Operations Manager in creating promotional assets, including street banners and social media graphics.
• Finalized graphics and layout of brochure for collaboration with the New Collar Network’s Digital Badging program.
M.A. Information Design