Business Development Professional
Business development professional with a proven track record of finding solutions to business process problems. When managing and growing accounts, crossed industries from niche manufacturing to benefits and accounting, which fostered an ability to adapt easily. After meaningful work supporting special education students in the classroom, graduated with a Masters degree in Leadership & Negotiation in 2021.
Key Skills & Competencies
Analytical problem-solver; excellent communicator and presenter
Business Process Improvement
Consultative Sales (multi-year cycle) & Marketing
Business & Market Opportunity Development
ADP, Major Accounts District Manager, Windsor, CT | 1 yr
Built new relationships and maintained existing client satisfaction for companies w/employee size 100-999.
• Sold outsourcing and information services to companies in virtually every industry.
• Software provided client companies with a comprehensive range of benefits, payroll and business tax deposit and reporting, time and labor management, unemployment compensation management, and retirement plan services.
• Territory development included meeting with key personnel throughout northern Connecticut.
DISC, Distributor Information Systems Corp., National Sales Representative, Farmington, CT | 8 yrs
Prospected, marketed, and sold a complex software program for specialty industrial distributors.
• Developed and executed marketing strategies using techniques such as telemarketing, networking, seminars, direct mail and soliciting customer referrals.
• Qualified prospects nationwide to arrange appointments for product demonstrations.
• Performed demonstrations to C-suite and key personnel of companies from $1M -$40M in sales.
• Proposed appropriate software modules and necessary hardware configuration for companies’ needs.
• Negotiated contracts and service agreements.
• Brought the customer online with new system and ensured customer satisfaction with installation.
Conning & Company, Venture Capital Assistant, Hartford, CT | 1 yr
Assisted in the development of financial models and databases for current and potential investors. Helped analysts gather information in order to determine the viability of new capital ventures.
Glastonbury Public Schools, Special Education Paraprofessional, Glastonbury, CT | 3 yrs
Assisted teaching staff by supporting, monitoring, and gathering data on the education of special education students. Assisted in classroom education and managed the behavior of students.
MS, Leadership & Negotiation, Bay Path University, Longmeadow, MA | February 2021
BA, Psychology, Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic, CT
Dale Carnegie Group Leader, Sales Class