Marketing Impact and Client Services Professional
Compassionate Client service professional. Communication has always been my strength, so I lend that to others to help them share their business mission and objectives in a compelling way.
Key Skills & Competencies
Communications and rapport building | Market research | Client services | Comparative program analysis | Diversity training | Implicit bias training | Technical training | Computer skills, software, and research platform training | Event management | Sales | Conflict resolution | Implementing and interpreting special needs assessments | Strategic planning | Content writing | Public speaking | Moderation and facilitation | Program management | Development and fundraising | Outreach and new business development
Freelance Marketing Consultant, New Milford, CT - 6 years
Assisted start up and small businesses to develop strategic growth plans to elevate their businesses. Specialized in strategic partnership management, connecting businesses to new clients and connecting vendors.
• Ran competitive market analysis.
• Provided content writing for digital/social platforms.
• Developed customer retention plans.
Memry Corporation, Bethel, CT - 3 years
Customer Account Representative
Inside sales for multi-million-dollar medical device accounts.
• Worked to streamline communications and resolve issues.
• Managed sales and marketing budget and all related purchasing.
• Managed all tradeshow involvement.
North American Family Institute, Litchfield, CT - 1 year
Assistant Program Director - The Touchstone Program
Managed residential treatment program serving girls placed by the Dept. of Child Services or court-ordered, as a step down from corrections. Collaborated with program management and social work teams to develop inclusive programming designed to assist the girls to collectively and individually process and heal from past traumas and reintegrate successfully, including counseling group topics, recreation, life skills, and career/re-entry planning.
• Facilitated and supervised community meetings, treatment groups, and daily shifts.
• Handled all recruitment, interviewing and hiring of Adolescent Development Staff, including enforcing programs’ policy and procedure standards and ongoing staff training.
• Managed 5 Supervisors and 26 Adolescent Development Staff, as well as building maintenance.
Yale University of Medicine, Consultation Center, New Haven, CT - 1 year
Prepared lesson plans and taught curriculum designed to increase adolescent academic and affective needs in 10 middle school classrooms to over 200 youth from economically depressed inner-city neighborhoods through the school year. Invited to continue with the high-impact program for the summer transition of a select group of rising high school freshman in New Haven.
• Ran implicit bias training, diversity, and cultural appreciation training.
Goodwill of Western Connecticut, Bridgeport, CT - 2 years
Career Center Program Lead
Successfully prepared and launched the program - conducted competitive market analysis on existing programs and SWOT analysis in conjunction with Department of Labor.
• Created and implemented workforce diversity training in collaboration with Department of Labor.
• Worked directly with unemployed, underemployed, homeless and differently abled populations to prepare to enter or re-enter the workforce, and find placements that best met their skill sets and needs.
• Provided and facilitated computer skills, technical, software and research platform trainings.
• Created web content and promotional materials; managed career fairs.
• Created and moderated all workshops delivered to support clients in their employment search and interview preparation.
Devereux Glenholme School, Washington, CT - 2 years
Residential Faculty Program Lead
• Supervised students with behavioral, social and emotional needs.
• Provided fundraising support on Alumni Gala and Auction events, securing involvement and donations to increase event revenue.
Reed Exposition, Norwalk, CT - 1 year
Conference Manager, InfoSecurity Tradeshows
• Managed multiple conference budgets. Enhanced brand positioning and offering by researching competitive organizations' events.
• Ensured brand continuity across all show materials including websites, brochures and conference materials.
• Coordinated all contracts, programming, presentations, travel and venue needs.
American Cancer Society, Wilton CT - 2 years
Fundraising, volunteer management, corporate engagement, event planning and management for fundraising campaigns and events such as Relay for Life walk, Kick It Motorcycle Ride and Daffodil Days.
Good Guides Mentor, Goodwill Industries of Western CT
Youth mentor for two teenagers in Bridgeport, CT.
Provided support around education and career goals.
Team Leader Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk, American Cancer Society
MBA, Marketing concentration, Post University, Waterbury, CT
BA, Anthropology/Sociology, Minors in Multicultural Studies and Conflict Resolution, Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT