Account Management | Sales Enablement | Customer Success | Business Development | Training | Marketing
Account Manager who builds meaningful relationships that deepen understanding of client needs and grow revenue. Uses a strength in connecting and communicating clearly to succeed in diverse industries, from highly-regulated financial services to IT and Education. Experience guiding new product launches honed a strength in translating customer needs into product enhancements, ensuring customer success.
Key Skills & Competencies
Account Management ▪ Business Development ▪ Highly-regulated Industry Experience ▪ Client Service
Relationship Building ▪ Project Management ▪ Strategic Planning ▪ Training Delivery ▪ Customer Engagement ▪ Interpersonal Skills ▪ Cross-functional Collaboration ▪ Client Success ▪ Excellent Communication Skills
Tech skills: Microsoft Suite & Teams | Google Workspace | CRM | Remote work tools – Zoom, Slack
PEACE AT HOME PARENTING SOLUTIONS, LLC., Storrs, CT (remote contract)
Client Development Manager
Contracted to help research and establish a lean B2B sales approach for a startup parent education company that provides seminars and employee benefits packages to nonprofits, schools, and corporations.
• Developed prospecting email and edited marketing collateral for use in lead generation and nurture.
• Recommended and tested alternative methods for market outreach, using LinkedIn.
• Broadened reach with dedicated content creation and engagement, hitting a post high 5k views in 30-day test.
• Managed and developed relationships with clients through networking and maintained notes in CRM.
AMERICAN SKANDIA LIFE ASSURANCE/PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL INC., Shelton, CT 5 years
Developed presentations for investment professionals and wholesalers on the advantages of annuity investing and asset allocation. Trained Customer Service Representatives, Key Account Sales, National Sales Desk and Outside
Wholesalers on products and programs including enhancements and updates. Traveled with wholesalers presenting product and/or programs to Investment Professionals. Led conference calls with IP’s and Investors and attended industry conferences.
• Create, oversee and implement a recruiting strategy designed to attract top talent from local colleges/universities.
• Responsible for product launch, pricing analysis, vendor relationships, and sales training for the Annuity Product line.
• Assisted in the proposal, scope document and launch of the following products/programs: Asset Allocation program, Income Annuities, Term Life Insurance Rider, Fixed Annuity, Unit Investment Trust Annuity and private label products. Leader of a cross-functional project teams that included representatives from Marketing, Law, IT, Compliance, Actuarial, Sales, Customer Service, Client Communications, Claims, Tax, Accounting and compensation.
• Participated in the Annuity Product Innovations process including weekly committee meetings to determine product enhancements and evaluate Investment Professional feedback.
• Market analysis and knowledge of infrastructure/systems impact, regulatory environment and knowledge of core products.
• Recipient of the American Skandia Reach the Peak Award for Leadership.
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS INSTITUTIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION, Inc., Boston, MA 3 years
Senior Internal Wholesaler
Responsible for delivering mutual fund and life insurance sales presentations via the phone and in person at branch meetings, client seminars, Investment Professional training seminars and 401k enrollment meetings.
• Quadrupled phone sales from $5 million per month to an average of $20 million per month, the highest increase within telesales group.
• Ranked in the top quartile for sales within Broker/Dealer telesales group for monthly production.
• Acting mentor in the Advisor Mentor Program for new sales representatives and selected to assist in new employee sales training and product launch education.
• Presidents Club recipient two years in a row for top 1% of sales reps.
COLUMBIA THREADNEEDLE INVESTMENTS, Boston, MA 3 years
Assessed economic conditions, securities markets and investor sentiment to target optimum products for Investment Professional and their client needs.
• Increased territory sales 45% through Investment Professional contact, phone campaign, presentations and sales ideas.
• Achieved top three territory ranking without wholesaler assistance.
Designed and implemented fifteen Colonial-hosted regional meetings throughout the country for Investment Professionals.
• Coordinated due diligence trips of varying size and three Colonial Leadership Council trips for top producing Investment Professionals and their guest.
• Responsibilities included: attendee profiling, conference planning, budget development and conference logistics.
FAIRFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Fairfield, CT 1.5 years
Fairfield Woods Middle School Guidance Secretary
School secretary with history of working effectively and closely with administrators, teachers, students and parents. Knowledgeable about school system policies, educational principles and administrative support needs.
• Coordinated with school admissions counselors 8th grade students transcripts, grades, counselor and teacher recommendations and test scores for those applying to private high school and/or magnet school programs.
• Responsible for setting up student’s PPT, 504 and/or Transition PPT from middle school to high school.
ROMAN CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF BRIDGEPORT, Bridgeport, CT 2 years
Sales/Family Service Advisor
Charged with driving revenue growth for this startup by managing the full business development/sales lifecycle with individuals and families that develop solutions for them. Established an effective marketing campaign using social media, print and phone.
• Increased annual sales by over 25%.
• Record of accomplishment in networking, developing leads, contacting referrals, setting appointments,
and meeting monthly sales goals.
• Moving several enterprise-level long-cycle deals through the sales process.
• Providing feedback to Admins, FSA’s and Manager to enable solution evolution in line with client needs.
• Trained new and current employees on sales processes including phone and face to face presentations, CRM and marketing.
PTA Secretary Fairfield Warde High School
Black Rock Yacht Club Entertainment
Stratfield Elementary School PTA/Tomlinson Middle School PTA - Past Secretary, Vice President of Volunteers
Friends of the Fairfield Public Library - Past Vice President, Secretary
Junior League of Eastern Fairfield County - Past Meetings/Events
Westport Weston YMCA Water Rat Swim Team - Past Parent Age Group Board Member
Welcome Club of Fairfield/Easton - Past President/Vice President
Bachelor of Science (BS) Management, LESLEY UNIVERSITY, Cambridge, Massachusetts
American Skandia Life Assurance Corporation Reach the Peak Award for Leadership
Fidelity Investments President’s Council Award for Sales Education (earned 2 consecutive years)