Analytics, Actuarial Science
Dedicated Analyst and Actuarial professional who uses exceptional technical skills to provide the reporting that drives accurate business planning and forecasting, and mitigates risk. Enjoys collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive actionable insights. Deep healthcare insurance industry experience. Known for fostering great relationships, whether with Finance, or as a Mentor to actuarial students taking their exams.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
• Team player with ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
• Highly proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
• Subject Matter Expertise in large claims analysis
• Technical skills - Crystal Reporting, Hyperion, Managed Care Monitor, Microsoft Access
Perform bookkeeping: maintain multiple bank accounts, issue checks, and reconcile accounts.
Master of Science in Management/Finance, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Hartford, CT
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics/Actuarial Science, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT