Marketing Communications/PR/Event planning
Bilingual Public Relations and MarComm professional with expertise in product launches, advocacy engagement, and event planning. Global, strategic communications experience in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) including creative content development and trade show management. Tech-savvy with a background in packaging engineering and early career work with large multinationals in the automotive industry. Can create optimal workflows and brings a strong project management strength to deadline-driven communications work.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Experienced researcher, writer and editor of press releases, blog posts, white papers, op-eds, executive talking points and presentations
• Event and project management expertise
• Negotiation, data analysis, strategic sourcing
• Ability to build and maintain relationships
• Six Sigma Certified Green Belt, Lean manufacturing, Quality Control Methodologies
• Spanish Speaking
Assist estate planning attorney with correspondence and preparation of documents.
Masters in Business Administration – Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
Bachelor of Science, Packaging Specialization – Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
5G – an impossible dream for four billion emerging market users