Project/Program Launch /Management
Project Management Professional able to apply creativity and business skills to launch new products and grow industries.
Key Skills & Competencies
Dedicated, Agile, Innovation, Pioneering, Passionate, Dynamic, Customer Centric, Results-Focused, Collaborative, Leader, Service Oriented, Creative, Marketing, Director, Strategic, Procurement, Operational Excellence, Growth, Constant Improvement, Strategic, Development, Project Management, Logistics, Adaptable, Culinary, Executive Chef , Research Chef, Recipe Database, Prompt, Executive, Empowering, Budget, Trainer, Proactive, Time Management, Consumer Testing, Self-Starter, Analytical, Personable, Active Listening, Critical Thinker, Dependable, Culinary Innovation, OPS savvy, Business Acumen, Recipe Development, Interpret, Decision Maker, Motivated
5N Plus, Commercial Assistant, short term project to organize database, scan and organize
CulinaryDNA, LLC--proprietor, freelance culinary innovation for multi-unit corporate restaurants, recipe creation and standardization, recipe database management.
Subway Restaurants World Headquarters--Project Manager/Culinary Innovation Executive Chef--
• Management responsibilities across multiple business functions in addition to leading the culinary creative.
• Researched food trends and interpreted to fit brand’s marketing plan and global customer’s tastes.
• Consumer Research Fielding—ensured consistency of testing across multiple ghost kitchen locations by standardizing operational procedures, recipes, and products.
• Executive Presentations—presented culinary innovations to upper management with corresponding research, costing, and operational handling to validate concepts are poised for the next level of testing.
• Conducted physical and organoleptic evaluations for product and plant matches to increase supply capacity.
AOS--The Culinary Institute of America
BS--University of Massachusetts at Amherst--Hospitality Mgmt