Quality / Procurement Professional with Design Thinking
Creative problem solver and newly-certified Advanced Manufacturing Professional. Uses an ability to clearly see dependencies in a process, and keen attention to detail from prior work in Graphic and Product design, to ensure Quality Processes and Procedures in Manufacturing. Led teams and managed global manufacturers for Craft Products for brands like Martha Stewart.
Key Skills & Competencies
Basic CNC programming | Blueprint reading & interpretation | Basic machine Set-up & Operation
Metrology: calipers & micrometers | Safety procedures
Microsoft Office Suite | SolidWorks | MAC O/S | Adobe Creative Suite | Scanning Software
Leadership / Communications
Work well independently or as member or leader of a team | Excellent interpersonal skills | Bilingual (English & Portuguese)
AEROGEAR ❘ Windsor, CT - 1 yr
Associate Quality Inspector
Performs inspection of manufactured parts received from supply chain.
• Completes necessary documentation for processing.
• Uses measuring inspection instruments (micrometers, gauges, calipers, indicators, shadowgraph, borescope)
• Reads and interprets blueprints, utilizes and follows Quality procedures and policy.
NOTED ❘ Simsbury, CT - 7 years
Packaging & Graphic Designer
Coordinated design of product packaging for export markets (US, UK, EU) for distributor of Japanese consumer products.
• Managed corporate identity and promotional material for US, EU/UK including the design and production of catalogs, print
WILTON CRAFTS / E K SUCCESS ❘ Clifton, NJ - 5 years
Art Director & Design Manager, 2 years
Promoted to Art Director leading the design team tasked with implementing a new custom program creating over 500 seasonal and inline products.
• Managed design and product development process working closely with product managers, sales & marketing team to meet sales goals for OEM.
• Navigated complex approval process for designers, bringing concepts to physical products to be presented to board members.
• Oversaw the preparation of mock-up samples for presentation to finalize sales orders.
• Prepared quality control documents for international vendors and suppliers, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality products.
• Negotiated product and material costs to streamline production with the best quality materials per project.
Senior Design Lead, 3 years
Key member of design team that managed design and development of seasonal products resulting in $70Ms in sales.
• Collaborated and brainstormed with the product development team. Handled staﬀ management and training.
• Sourced and monitored quality control of products via reviewing and performing QA on all materials, collaborated with QC to approve materials in alignment with product design.
• Visited suppliers’ factories in China, Germany, Taiwan to review production samples and perform quality control checks.
St. Mary’s School, Fundraising
Hartford Foundation, Community Selection Committee
PTO Cultural Enrichment Chair, Connections Committee
Advanced Manufacturing Machine Technology Certificate, Graduated with Honors, Epsilon Pi Tau
Asnuntuck Community College, Enfield, CT
Bachelor of Arts, Fine Arts & Graphic Design
Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ
Industrial Design Studies
University of Brasilia, Brasilia DF, Brazil