Data Analytics | Business Analytics | Property Portfolio Management | Project Management | Collaborative Leadership
A result-oriented Data Analyst and Management professional with expertise in the Oil & Gas industry. Skilled in extracting insights from data to help organizations identify and resolve pain points. Through data-driven insights, successfully helped reduce operating costs, improve customer satisfaction levels, and process times.
Experience in data wrangling activities with a strong ability to communicate insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Key Skills & Competencies
Data Analysis | Financial Analysis | Data Modeling | Data Visualization & Reporting | Dashboard Development | Quality Assurance | Project Management | Team Leadership
Data Analyst, Mercer University, 8 mos, current
• Collects business intelligence and trend data from various sources to analyze market position and competitiveness
• Carries out data acquisition and preparation activities such as data mining, data integration, cleaning, normalization, and dimension reduction
• Extracts hidden trends and insights through exploratory data analysis and deep dive
• Creates and maintains business tools including databases, models and dashboards
• Creates data visualizations and summary reports to aid in decision-making process
• Synthesizes intelligence data to support recommendations for action
Property Portfolio Management Lead, Shell (SNCPFA) 6 yrs
Shell Closed Pension Fund is a staff (Non-Contributory) Pension Fund which provides end-of-service pension benefits for staff of Shell companies in Nigeria. SNCPFA currently invests a portion of its total portfolio in the real estate asset class. Within this asset class, there are 243 luxury units located in 3 different states. The property portfolio alone is valued at over $130M. I led the management of all properties ensuring value was delivered to both SNCPFA and corporate clients within the properties.
• Identified causes of pain points by extracting data-driven insights through exploratory analysis of financial data. Implemented cost-saving initiatives based on these insights to achieve over 10% reduction in operating costs.
• Built and used data models to achieve a 2 month reduction in time required analyze and distribute service costs. This led to an improvement in SNCPFA's reporting and billing process.
• Delivered value by ensuring 99% availability of all essential services within all estates through collaborative leadership of the external asset manager.
• Led the team of asset managers, project engineers, and QA/QC inspectors in maintaining built standards and asset integrity within the real estate asset portfolio through effective management and supervision of external asset managers and internal contractors.
• Cultivated and managed relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Led contracting processes for all real estate asset management activities
Senior Civil Structural / Design Engineer (SPDC - A Royal Dutch Shell Company) 2 yrs 10 mos
• Delivered value by coordinating and leading the structural integrity assessment of existing facilities through internal multi-team engagement and collaboration.
• Maintained design quality assurance (QA) through the application of approved standards and methodologies during the supervision of detailed design of various facilities within Shell’s Bonny Oil & Gas Terminal.
• Ensured all structural designs effectively addressed necessary operational requirements by obtaining feedback while actively engaging with stakeholders within Operations team.
• Created Health and Safety awareness amongst stakeholders by championing the dissemination during company-wide Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Day and monthly HSE meetings.
Mentor, OVL Foundation, (1 yr, 5 mos)
Assistant Director of Children's Directorate, Victoria Fellowship Church (2 yrs)
Fundraising Manager, Rehoboth Integrated Network, (5 yrs)
MS, Business Analytics, Mercer University, 3.95 2020
BS, Civil Engineering, University of Lagos