Mon, Nov 29|
UP | Information Session
Welcome! Learn more about Untapped Potential. How does it work? Attend to share your business needs or your professional credentials.
Time & Location
Nov 29, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the Event
Welcome to our Information Session! This session is equal focused on learning about:
- Untapped Potential's Flexreturn™ Services - how we advocate for returners and how businesses benefit
- You, your business needs or your preofessional caliber as a returning professional.
You will also have the opportunity to learn more about Untapped Potential and how it supports women in your shoes. Founder Candace Freedenberg and Jennifer Frederick, both Moms who value caregiving and are amidst their 2nd-stage career, will lead the discussion.
We know business want strong candidates in their pipeline for future leaders in their company. We'll share what are the barriers that keep you from accessing our strong talent pool.
We know life is full of twists and turns and our path as women, mothers, caregivers is unique. Potential Candidates will have an opportunity to share your goals, your skills and aspirations for your second-stage career.
Even investigating the idea of returning to paid work may seem daunting. We are here to make it easier and give you the tools to make it happen. This Event helps you understand "what to expect" and "how it all works."
We'll cover our top FAQs:
- What is a Flexreturn™? How can Untapped Potential curate one that is a fit for my skills?
- How does UP support me in my return journey?
- How do I sign up for Membership and what are the benefits?
We're excited to have you join the discussion. You'll leave motivated for your next chapter!