Mon, Jul 26|
New Cohort Orientation & Info Session
Group information session for new UP Community Members & Flexreturn™ applicants.
Time & Location
Jul 26, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the Event
We want to learn about you and the skills you bring. We know life is full of twists and turns and your path is unique. You'll have an opportunity to share your goals and aspirations for your second-stage career.
We know even investigating the idea of returning to paid work can be daunting. We are here to make it easier and give you the tools to make it happen. In addition to learning about you and the skills you bring to your 2nd Stage Career, this Event helps you understand "what to expect" and "how it all works."
We'll cover our top FAQs:
- What's a Flexreturn™ Engagement? How can I participate?
- How does UP support me in my return journey?
- What is the UP Community?
- How do I sign up for Membership and what are the benefits?
- How much of a gap have other Candidates overcame? How did they do it?
- Who are the Mentors? What is their role? How do I get an industry mentor?
- What is a Flexreturn™ ?
- How do UP events prepare me to return to my caliber?
We're excited to have you join the discussion. Founder Candace Freedenberg and Jennifer Frederick, both Moms who value caregiving and are amidst their 2nd-stage career, will lead the discussion. We want to share our approach and get you motivated for your next chapter!
Free dial-in Telecon#: 1-605-475-4813