Wed, Mar 06|
Welcome! Learn more about Untapped Potential. How we help get you ready and support your return to paid work. Attend to share your goals and aspirations.
Time & Location
Mar 06, 2024, 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM EST
About the Event
Welcome to our Information Session! This session shares information that benefits both businesses and returners.
You'll learn about:
- Untapped Potential's Services - how we advocate for returners and how businesses benefit.
- How we support you in reaching your goals of work-life balance, reaching your professional potential, pivoting roles or industries, and benefit from a stepping stone to return-to-work.
- How to make your skills to shine!
- Whether our program is a good fit for you -- every story is unique and we've helped all different scenarios!
- About you and your professional aspirations as a returner
- How your foundational background, caregiving work, and community work can be leveraged for your new chapter!
Untapped Potential supports women in your shoes. Founder Candace Freedenberg and Jennifer Frederick, both Moms who value caregiving and are amidst their 2nd-stage career, will lead the discussion. We know life is full of twists and turns and our path as women, mothers, and caregivers is unique. Potential Candidates will have an opportunity to share your goals, your skills, and aspirations for your return-to-work.
Even investigating the idea of returning to paid work may seem daunting. We at UP know the barriers inside and out and have devised a unique approach around them. We are here to make it easier and give you the tools to make it happen. This Event helps you understand "what to expect" and "how it all works."
You'll get a sneak peek on our Elevator Pitch advice.
We'll cover our top FAQs:
- What is a Flexreturn Engagement? How can Untapped Potential curate one that is a fit for my skills?
- How does Untapped Potential support me and the business entity throughout the journey?
- How do I sign up for Membership and what are the benefits?
We're excited to have you join the discussion. You'll leave motivated for your next chapter!
- Ticket type