Tue, Oct 24|
Welcome! Learn more about Untapped Potential. How does it work? Attend to share your goals and aspirations.
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2023, 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM EDT
About the Event
Welcome to our Information Session! This session shares information that benefits both businesses and returners.
- Untapped Potential's Services - how we advocate for returners and how businesses benefit.
- How we support you in reaching your goals of **Work-life balance**, **pivoting to your professional potential** and benefit from a **stepping stone** to return-to-work.
- How to make your skills to shine!
- About you, your professional aspirations as a returning professional
- Whether our program is a fit for you
Untapped Potential supports women in your shoes. Founder Candace Freedenberg and Jennifer Frederick, both Moms who value caregiving and are amidst their 2nd-stage career, will lead the discussion. We know life is full of twists and turns and our path as women, mothers, caregivers is unique. Potential Candidates will have an opportunity to share your goals, your skills and aspirations for your return-to-work.
Even investigating the idea of returning to paid work may seem daunting. We are here to make it easier and give you the tools to make it happen. This Event helps you understand "what to expect" and "how it all works."
You'll get a sneak peek on our Elevator Pitch advice.
We'll cover our top FAQs:
- What is a Flexreturn Engagement? How can Untapped Potential curate one that is a fit for my skills?
- How does Untapped Potential support me and the business entit through out the journey?
- How do I sign up for Membership and what are the benefits?
We're excited to have you join the discussion. You'll leave motivated for your next chapter!