Sat, Jan 23|
Community Coffee | Kick-off 2021
Virtual meeting to network and share strategies for returning to paid work following caregiving. Learn about Untapped Potential's programmatic support.
Time & Location
Jan 23, 2021, 7:00 PM
About the Event
Connect and grow with the UP Community network!
This is an opportunity to focus on your professional goals. Let UP help you navigate and strategize your return to paid work.
The discussion will focus on the our Returners' Challenge that encourages you to take key steps we know increase your readiness and potential to launch at our upcoming Client/Candidate Event.
Join if any of these questions have crossed your mind:
- Where do I start my return-to-work journey?
- How can I grow my network while being a primary caregiver?
- How much flexibility will I need to balance family and professional fulfillment?
- What if my kids are still learning from home?
- What tech do I need to know about for the current office environment?
UP coffees are warm, welcoming spaces to gain support and confidence as you formulate your plan to return to your professional caliber following caregiving.
Bring a friend!