Senior Business Leader / Sr PM / Technology
Award-winning Senior Leader in the technology industry. Strong program management experience strategizing and driving large, dispersed global teams of up to 55 employees to achieve business goals.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Global Program Management (Agile and PMP)
• Customer Relationships and Executive presentations
• Global cross-functional team Leadership
• Cloud computing, Software development and Azure Fundamentals
• People management, adaptability and driving for results.
• Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance
• Data driven decisions and data analytics
RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES (formerly PRATT & WHITNEY part of UTC merger), East Hartford, CT | 2 yrs
Senior Strategy Program Manager
Led 5 project mgrs., 10 global engineering mgrs. and 40 cross-functional members.
• Led program strategy development and implementation. Drove global cross-organizational team (Engineering (Eng.), Sales, Customer Success, Product (Prod.), Finance and others) to create 280 innovative projects. Directed team to execute prioritized strategic projects in order to reduce hundreds of millions of dollars in cost.
• Defined and improved gated process time by 80% from new task creation to execution.
• Realized project success which led to 2020 Finalist at P&W Leadership Award
PRATT & WHITNEY, East Hartford, CT | 2 yrs
Senior Military Program Manager
Led 10 engineering managers and 12 cross-functional team members
• Defined business success metrics and program strategy for global cross-organizational team (Partners, Prod., Fin, Eng., Design (Desg.), Ops. and others) to achieve 1st engine software and hardware delivery in less than 5 months after Aircraft Certification.
• Achieved 100% yearly budget goal by driving project manager accountability which led to recognition awards in 2016 and 2017.
• Managed a multi-million-dollar program budget to transform end of program profitability from loss to profit.
• Nominated to 2017 CT Women of Innovation Award and Program Management Academy due to program success.
COLLINS AEROSPACE, Windsor Locks, CT | 2 yrs
Customer Program Quality Manager
Partnered with 8 quality engineers and 8 engineering managers at global sites.
• Developed robust accountability across global cross-organizational team (Eng., Ops, Prod.) to deliver high quality products resulting In-Service Supplier Top Achievement Recognition Award from Customer at 2015 Paris Airshow.
• Defined and executed data-driven strategy to improve On Time Delivery by 9%, recognized with 2 awards in 2015.
• Led global cross-functional team (Prod., Eng. and Operations (Ops.)) resulting on 56% quality escapes reduction.
• Delivered recurring status report to customer and quarterly customer senior executive engagements.
UTC HEADQUARTERS, IL, Singapore, Middletown, CT | 2 yrs
Operations Leadership Management Program
Prestigious rotational program with 3 cross-functional roles in Manuf., Supply Chain and Quality.
- Manufacturing Operations Manager (Managed 7 eng. and shop employees)
o Strategized 25% Offload hours by creating end-to-end roadmap to improve material flow in Singapore site.
o Directed 5 Eng. to address customer return material with an inventory reduction of Millions of dollars.
- Materials Manager (Managed 7 employees)
o Drove group effectiveness by training employees on digital tool to optimize 12.5 hours/week workload.
o Supervised 7 employees receiving at least 1,000 items per day for Engine Center.
- Strategic Supply Chain Manager
o Completed strategic transition project for complex machining parts resulting in million of dollars in savings.
o Negotiated a Millions of dollars Long Term Agreement with strategic supplier in Israel.
OTIS ELEVATOR, Bloomfield, CT | 4 yrs
Project Lead/Software Engineer
Led team of 3 Engineering employees.
• Led global cross-functional team (Prod., Eng.) to launch 100% on time embedded software for elevator product.
• Migrated software code in C, including code for remote connection system.
THE SIEMON COMPANY, Watertown, CT | 3 yrs
• Reduced 93% time on parts inspection in global sites by implementing and training employees on new software tool.
UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO, Mayaguez, PR | 2 yrs
Worked on research funded by NASA & NSF.
• Created Tropical rain characterization by using Disdrometer data analytics for X-Band Radar.
• Founder and Leader of P&W Hispanic Leadership Forum (HLF) Advisory Board.
• Prospanica CT - Board of Directors (CFO, VP of University Relations, Community Relations Officer), 2011-2014
EMBA - Management, Indiana University | IN, Bloomington, USA
M.S. Electrical Engineering, University of Puerto Rico | Mayagüez, PR, USA
B.S. Electronics Engineering, Universidad Javeriana, Bogota, COLOMBIA
• Collins Aerospace and P&W Award Winner, Apr and Oct 2015, Jul 2018, Dec 2018, Dec 2019