I am a balanced creative and analytical marketer with 15 years of experience who thrives in situations that allow autonomy with scaffolding and out of the box thinking. I like to lead.
Key Skills & Competencies
-I excel at finding gaps and opportunities to add value.
-Prolific networker who enjoys connecting people. Able to assess people's skills, values, and opportunities for compatible overlap.
-Uncover efficiencies and look for ways to improve communications, collaboration, methods.
-Analytics with a strength in Tableau, and Google Analytics
-Quick to learn new digital tools.
-Web design including Squarespace, Shopify, Wordpress, Ucraft
-Email marketing with Mailchimp, Drop, Constant Contact, & Klaviyo
-Social Media Content. Development (Insta and FB) and FB Advertising.
-Digital Marketing Analytics
-Twelve years in traditional marketing focusing on branding, strategy, copy writing, creative direction
-Masters degree in digital marketing with focus on big data and data visualization
-1.5 years instructing as an adjunct professor in data visualization using Tableau
Founder, Alumnati LLC, Easton, CT Dec 4 yrs
Each of my entrepreneurial projects is housed within this LLC: Wellesley Made, Chauncey Street, and Alumnati Jewelry
· Wellesley Made is an organization whose purpose is to promote the work and mission of Wellesley College alum entrepreneurs, creatives, and thought leaders in small business. Our website launched in November 2020 with 30 contributors, and hit 85 by end of December 2020, growing weekly.
· Responsible for vision, strategy, and execution across marketing activities and channels as well as delegation to contributors.
· Create web, social media, and email marketing campaigns alone and in collaboration with contributing members.
· Drove over $30K worth of sales leads to members in first 6 weeks post-launch and built following of over 2-300 across channels within first 3 months without paid advertising.
· Created in December 2017, I provide clients across industries with traditional and digital marketing services including digital marketing and branding strategy, data visualization, logo design, merchandising, marketing, and e-commerce strategy and analysis, web design, email marketing, copywriting, SEO, paid search, and social media marketing.
· Clients have included nonprofits, public entities, and e-commerce businesses, as well as pro bono data visualization projects for a local municipality.
· Oversee and mentor students with paid and unpaid internships for small client projects.
Founded an innovative fine jewelry line within the collegiate market. Utilizing campus landmarks and culture, the brand celebrates the connections between students, alums, and our alma mater.
· Responsible for all aspects of business: design, development, manufacturing, sourcing, marketing, sales, website, social media, finance, and customer service.
· Sales average $10-15K/year.
Adjunct Professor of Digital Marketing, Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT 1.5 years
-Teach and advise masters students in digital marketing analytics and data visualization, social media advertising, SEO, SEM, and Tableau.
Digital Marketer, Optima Group Inc, Fairfield, CT 6 months
Marketing agency for financial firms with ultra high net worth clientele. Contracted to familiarize the agency with digital marketing tools they could use for their clients and assist with a website redesign plan.
Global Jewelry Marketing Manager, Avon Products, New York, NY 1.5 years
Developed new brands from concept through creative direction strategy collaboration, sales activation and analysis. Developed newly-established 'Global Jewelry and Watch' Division. This included creating brands and collaborating on strategy for creative direction, sales activation, and analysis.
Marketing Manager, The Aaron Group, New York, NY 3 years
Worked with the VP of Product Development to create numerous brand pitches to private label customers, most of whom were major mass market retailers including Macys, Sears, Walmart, Zales, and. Helzberg, as well. as TV shopping networks here and abroad. Some of these brands were designer and celebrity collaborations. Developed all brand names, copy writing, and creative direction once the target audience and general product aesthetic was identified. I also oversaw all photographers, product packaging and visual display development, and creation of any marketing materials.
Marketing Manager, Mimi So International, LLC., New York, NY 2 years
Member of the investor's team, Richemont International, and then went in-house, helping refine the designer's branding and supporting her in launching her marketing department. During most of these two years we were in the early stages of building out her showroom, redesigning her New York boutique, building one in Beverly HIlls, and creating international shop-in-shops. Launched first catalog, redesigned website, and built PR tools, as well as visual display, packaging, and the brand experience.
Marketing Assistant, Richemont International, Inc., New York, NY 3 years.
-Supported the Vice President of Global Marketing with strategic analysis and market research across global luxury markets, advertising trends, investment opportunities, and global economic indicators.
-Chair of Special Education Committee chair (er9spedcom.com)
-Chair of Coalition on Mental Health and Substance Abuse (route2prevention.com)
-Creator of college community jewelry line (www.alumnatijewelry.com.
-Creative of small business promoting website for college alumnae (wellesleymade.com...prelaunch as of now)
-Elected town official _Board of Election Appeals, Easton
-YMCA Assistant Swim Coach, Fairfield
*These are all current activities.
MS, Digital Marketing, Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
BA, Political Science, Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA